Thursday, April 25, 2013

Post 12: Next Semester: To Infinity, And Beyond!


Next semester I've decided to take only one film course, which is writing for film.  Because I have a few more courses to take to satisfy my graduating requirement, I decided to add the remaining required courses onto my schedule for next semester.  But I also want to take at least one film course not only to satisfy my cinephilia, but also to keep myself used to having a film-related subject in my routine.  Although it does not focus heavily on film production, it will benefit me in understanding new concepts and interpretations of films.  I recently discovered an interest in studying prominent national cinemas overseas while taking an introductory course in world cinema.  I won't rule out aiming for a career in film analysis, but I still strive to be a screenwriter and director after graduating from college.


No comments:

Post a Comment